Saturday, December 8, 2018

New comment by muz715 in "Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (December 2018)"

Location: Calgary, Canada

Remote: Yes

Willing to relocate: No, but I love to travel

Technologies: Java 8, Groovy, Spring Boot, Javascript, Node.js, Python, ELK/ElasticSearch, Ruby, Redis, SQL (most platforms), Linux, Docker, Git, Azure, AWS, Microservices, REST, SOA, GWT, XML, SOAP, Hibernate, PL/SQL

Résumé/CV: https://www.linkedin.com/in/murraybodor/ (full CV on request)

Email: murray.bodor [at] gmail.com

I have over 20 years experience solving business problems with technology. As a longtime consultant, I've written enterprise software for many large organizations, and I'm very experienced in application integration. As a past CTO of my own startup, I understand the challenges of getting a product to market. I'm experienced in working remotely, both in new product development as well as support, sustainment & operations. I'm a self-starter, professional and great with customers.



from Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (December 2018) https://ift.tt/2QlU5Is
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

A permanent freezing in of wealth is just one of many possible ASI scenarios

Article URL: https://www.milanmecklenburg.com/p/a-permanent-freezing-in-of-wealth Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=49234...