Location: Indianapolis (Moving to Hawaii soon)
Remote: Yes
Willing to relocate: No, but I'm happy to travel occasionally!
Technologies: Full stack; Frontend (React, Angular, Vue, Firebase); Backend (Go, PHP, Python, Postgres, Redis); Devops (Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS)
Résumé/CV: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NnEx9P6o_pU-iEQBW5iW_5o0-M5uBjfO
Email: hello@wyatt.engineer
Hello, hope your day is going well so far!
My name is Wyatt, I'm a full-stack developer with the front-end being my stronger side.
For a sample of the work I do, I developed an application which allows people to easily create their own chatbot for the Google Home or other platforms. It has a Go backend and a Vue frontend, using Redis and Postgres, deployed with Docker and Kubernetes. See the links below for more details on that. There are several things I would do differently today if it were to be done over again, but it was an amazing learning experience and if nothing else serves as a good indicator of the breadth of my work.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Please feel free to reach out for any questions.
* https://github.com/talkative-ai
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBPSc5dPEyY
from Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (December 2018) https://ift.tt/2ROP48l
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment