Wednesday, January 30, 2019

New comment by sonaltr in "How to Setup Your Own PaaS with Dokku and Node and React and Mongodb and Nginx"

Thanks for the heads up!

I had noticed that almost all of them had the exact same website, emails and billing software. I assumed that it was like how all sites using Wordpress are essentially the same if you take away the flashy JS stuff.

I am currently paying for a year and if all goes well, maybe update to a 3 yr contract. My plan is to architect the cloud in a way that I can immediately migrate / scale to GCP at the first sign of trouble - so my data / customers etc. should ideally not have issues. But from a cost standup, it's definitely going to be difficult.



from Hacker News - New Comments: "WordPress" http://bit.ly/2HG1hv9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

England enjoy dominant day at Lord's to close in on series win

England enjoy day of dominance with both bat and ball to put themselves in complete control of the second Test against Pakistan, closing day...