Friday, March 15, 2019

New comment by enriquenovoa in "Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (March 2019)"

Location: San Francisco, CA (and North Bay).

Remote: Yes.

Willing to relocate: No.

Technologies: • Exceptional: JavaScript - React - Redux - HTML5 - CSS3 Git / Github - RESTful API • Proficient: Node.js - Express - SQL/NoSQL - Sequelize / PostgreSQL - MongoDB - Cloud Firestore - Axios - Socket.io - Webpack - Heroku - TDD (Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Jest) - Babel - OAuth - Expo.io - SVG • Familiar: Python - Ruby on Rails - React Native - GraphQL - AWS - Sass - Less - Bulma - Three.js - UX Design - Bootstrap - jQuery - Balsamiq - Sketch • Collaboration: Slack - Asana - Trello

Résumé/CV: https://www.linkedin.com/in/enrique-novoa/

Email: luisenriquenovoa@gmail.com

Github: https://github.com/enriquenov

Portfolio: http://enriquenovoa.com/

After working as a Marketing Assistant and Graphic Designer for years, I moved to the San Francisco Bay Area, and re-discovered my passion for learning, building things and finding solutions by coding. That's why I dedicated myself and studied intensively for the past 3 years in order to transition from Web Design to Software Engineering.

Now that I'm a Full Stack Software Engineer, I'm seeking to reach my full potential, keep on learning at a fast pace and use that knowledge to make a meaningful positive impact in any team I work with.



from Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (March 2019) https://ift.tt/2TSAqko
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Apple has been unable to review my tiny utility for over a month now

Article URL: https://medium.com/@app.mobile.368/the-apple-app-store-has-been-unable-to-review-my-tiny-utility-for-over-a-month-now-9fa40c0e...