Friday, March 15, 2019

New comment by Yuvrajv5 in "Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (March 2019)"

Bang. Bang. Bang.

Not here to find a job, but yes, I can be a bridge. That’s what I do in my spare time. I do connect job seekers to the recruiters in India. I don’t charge for this.

If you are into the IT field and looking for a job change, let’s get in touch on LinkedIn.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuvrajv5

People love me for this. Check → https://bit.ly/2LQUgpU

Even if you are not looking for a job change, let’s get in touch. We, together, can help a lot of job seekers.



from Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (March 2019) https://ift.tt/2JeWsKe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch: Can the Fort Hood shooter's execution be livestreamed?

Rules on the recording and filming of executions differ between state, federal and military regulations. from BBC News https://ift.tt/Lu09...