Ask HN: What do you do on an Android phone that cannot be done on an iPhone?
5 by belltaco | 1 comments on Hacker News.
Not trying to start a flame war. I am finally switching away from my trusty Nokia Lumia 920 because the browser wouldn't load m.uber.com and WhatsApp says app will be gone at the end of the year. I like the snappiness of Windows Phone and iPhone UI. Haven't checked Android phones recently but years ago the UI was laggy and no one except I seem to notice. Also know that sideloading apps, blocking ads in apps etc. is much easier on Android so I am hard pressed to decide between the two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ronaldo wants Portugal 'punishment' but not retiring
Cristiano Ronaldo says he is not retiring from international football but deserves to be punished for walking out on Portugal for a "br...
-
Article URL: https://www.dropsitenews.com/p/meta-facebook-tech-copyright-privacy-whistleblower Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/i...
-
By BY THE NEW YORK TIMES from NYT U.S. https://ift.tt/2JDppgp via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment