Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Ask HN: Finding Technical Co-Founders

What is the best way to go about finding a technical co-founder? I have many years of sales, operations, business and finance experience in the Internet infrastructure industry. I'm an engineer by training, albeit from two decades ago. I want to partner with highly technical co-founders to build and take a product to market.

I had earlier tried routes such as going to Meetups but with the COVID-19 situation that looks not feasible. I would like to meet technical people interested in areas such as 5G, hybrid multi-cloud, Blockchain/Cryptography, IoT, Machine Learning etc.

I actively read HN, and know many engineers who are potential co-founders frequent this site.

This post was prompted by blog post about Mike Speiser playbook (of Snowflake and Pure Storage fame).


Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=24573838

Points: 1

# Comments: 0



from Hacker News: Newest https://ift.tt/2FM3Ls0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I did some research on the purchase of dot.com

Article URL: https://twitter.com/ddaniel3141/status/2105015916836630537 Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=49899127 Point...