Ask HN: Where can I live off 1k USD per month?
89 by 41209 | 127 comments on Hacker News.
I'm planing on taking some serious time off to work on my side projects. I'm open to any country in the world, I want to just work on my games. So with that in mind I'll need good internet access. From what I can see, this is very doable in Eastern Europe. Eventually, I do plan on returning to the US, but I want to spend at least 6 months overseas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ronaldo wants Portugal 'punishment' but not retiring
Cristiano Ronaldo says he is not retiring from international football but deserves to be punished for walking out on Portugal for a "br...
-
Article URL: https://www.dropsitenews.com/p/meta-facebook-tech-copyright-privacy-whistleblower Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/i...
-
By BY THE NEW YORK TIMES from NYT U.S. https://ift.tt/2JDppgp via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment