Monday, March 11, 2019

New comment by felipeerias in "Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (March 2019)"

Location: Barcelona, Spain; moving to Kyoto, Japan, in a few months.

Remote: Preferred, I've been working mostly on remote since 2011.

Willing to relocate: No.

Technologies: Interaction/UX design, Android, Java, Kotlin, Qt, C++, GTK+, C…

Résumé/CV: http://darker.ink/static/media/uploads/cv_felipe_erias_2019....

Email: felipeerias@gmail.com

—

I am an interaction designer and engineer with 10+ years of professional experience. A detailed portfolio of my projects is available at:

↝ http://darker.ink/portfolio

My latest work has been researching, designing and prototyping solutions that make use of direct connectivity between devices. Links:

↝ https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/device_to_device_netw...

↝ http://darker.ink/blog/mobile-design-with-device-to-device-n...

↝ http://darker.ink/blog/p2p-presentations/

Before that, I worked on the Nokia family of GNU/Linux devices and the GNOME desktop.

I hold a 5-year degree in Software Engineering and master's degrees in Human-Computer Interaction and in Interaction Design.



from Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (March 2019) https://ift.tt/2F3coLx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Apple has been unable to review my tiny utility for over a month now

Article URL: https://medium.com/@app.mobile.368/the-apple-app-store-has-been-unable-to-review-my-tiny-utility-for-over-a-month-now-9fa40c0e...