Monday, March 11, 2019

New comment by phplevin in "Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (March 2019)"

Position: PHP backend developer

Location: Palo Alto, CA

Remote: No

Willing to relocate: Maybe inside California

Technologies: PHP (Yii and some Laravel and Zend), MySql, PostgreSQL, JavaScript, jQuery, Ajax, HTML , CSS, Bootstrap, git, LAMP, some Node.js, Express and ModgoDB

Résumé/CV: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aleksei-levin-849b10133/

Email: mail@alekseilevin.com

I have been programming in PHP for 3 years total, 1 year professionally, mostly I was working with Yii framework and databases MySQL and PostgreSQL. I also have knowledge of Laravel and Zend. Additionally to PHP I have strong frontend knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Javascript, jQuery, Ajax and some knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Socket.io, Swift. As self taught I have real interest in web development and ability to learn and use new technologies. Additionally to web development I also have interest in IOS development and currently working on an app for personal use.



from Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (March 2019) https://ift.tt/2NZELNC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch: Can the Fort Hood shooter's execution be livestreamed?

Rules on the recording and filming of executions differ between state, federal and military regulations. from BBC News https://ift.tt/Lu09...